This committee is responsible for providing guidance on the overall strategic development of the Escola. It is made up of the major executives of the consortium (presidents of the participating ports and companies).
- Damià Calvet i Valera, President of the Port of Barcelona and President of the Escola Europea de Short Sea Shipping
- Pino Musolino, President of Autorità di Sistema del Mar Tirreno Centro-Settentrionale (Ports of Civitavecchia, Fiumicino and Gaeta)
- Paolo Emilio Signorini, President of Autorità di Sistema del Mar Ligure Occidentale (Ports of Genova and Savona)
- Emanuele Grimaldi, CEO of Grimaldi Group
- Mateo Cattani, CEO of GNV (MSC Group)
- Eduard Rodés, Director of Escola Europea – Intermodal Transport
This Committee is responsible for the general management of the Escola. It comprises of a professional representative of each member body of the consortium.
- Eduard Rodés, Director of the Escola Europea – Intermodal Transport (Representative)
- Catalina Grimalt, Port of Barcelona
- Luca Lupi, Autorità di Sistema del Mar Tirreno Centro-Settentrionale
- Silvio Ferrando, Autorità di Sistema del Mar Ligure Occidentale
- Mario Massarotti, Grimaldi Lines
- Antonio Pedevilla, GNV
This Committee is composed of representatives from SSS European Promotion Centres, universities and education centres.
- Eduardo Bandeira – SPC Portugal
- Francesco Benevolo – SPC Italy
- Jaime Luezas – Puertos del Estado (Spain)
- Agustí Martí – Facultat de Nautica de Barcelona – UPC (Spain)
- José Francisco Vidal – Escola Europea – Intermodal Transport (Spain)
- Antonio Vargas – Grimaldi Lines (Spain)
- Matteo De Candia – GNV (Italy)
- Eduard Rodés – Escola Europea – Intermodal Transport – Chairman (Spain)
- Marta Miquel – Escola Europea – Intermodal Transport – Secretary (Spain)