Occupational Risk Prevention in Port Operations
- To provide training on the organisation and management of occupational risk prevention (ORP) and corporate social responsibility issues in a commercial port.
- To give a complete vision of ORP in the Port of Barcelona and, in particular of stevedoring operations.
The course on Occupational Risk Prevention in Port Operations is highly specialised. The contents are divided into workshops and lectures complemented by audiovisual material. The classes are interactive and the students are encouraged to participate actively. The documentation will be handed out both in hard and electronic copy. At the end of the course, successful participants will receive a diploma.
- Occupational Risk Management from the point of view of the Port
- Organisation of Occupational Risk Management as applied by the Stevedoring Organisation of the Port of Barcelona
- Occupational Risk Prevention Services in the Ports
- Management and Integration of Occupational Risk Prevention in Companies
- Management of the Penal System
- Occupational Risk Management in Transport of Dangerous Goods
- New challenges of Occupational Risk Management in Ports
- Maritime visit of the Port of Barcelona
- Multipurpose terminal
- Container terminal