Forma’t al Port – TALENT
The Forma’t al Port – Talent training programme is a complete training in the elements that make up a logistics-port community and its intermodal connections. In addition to technical training, students have the opportunity to develop transversal skills such as teamwork, communication and organisation.
Entirely in English, the training allows students to learn the technical vocabulary of the sector and to function in an international environment.
Check out the website especially dedicated to Forma’t al Port TALENT, with the latest news and dates for upcoming courses:
- To train in intermodal logistics, short sea shipping services and motorways of the sea.
- To enable students in the second year of the higher cycle of International Trade and those in Transport and Logistics at the training centres in Barcelona and El Prat de Llobregat to get to know the Port of Barcelona, its infrastructure, logistics equipment and operations first-hand.
- To provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to quantify the environmental impact of transport operations, while familiarising them with the European Union’s policy on sustainable logistics in Europe.
- To obtain a professional and quality assessment by which students will be able to shape better their skills and their expectations towards a career in Logistics. Experts in recruiting will evaluate and orientate the students to their best options.
- To put at a disposal of the companies in the Port of Barcelona the CV of the candidates and their assessment reports, so companies can have a better perspective when contracting new candidates.
- Motorways of the Sea in Europe
- Intermodal Logistics
- Analysis of costs and the viability of short sea shipping
- Ports and shipping lines services
- Environmental policy of the European Union on transport
- Maritime visit to the port of Barcelona
- Terminals and ship cargo
- Visit to the bridge of a vessel
- Visit to the cargo hold of a vessel
- Maritime visit of the Port of Genoa
- The students will need to complete a case study in groups