To analyse the different elements that must be combined for the provision of rail-port services.
To give the necessary training and information to those who are going to decide and manage logistics chains in which the railway can be seen as a profitable alternative in terms of services, cost or time.
In this course participants gain a complete view of port-rail operations and terminals in ports connected by the railway. Highly experienced professionals explain firsthand how operations are organised, managed and developed in such logistics infrastructures.
Maritime and Rail Transport and Logistics. Equipment and transport system by type of traffic: containers, bulk, general cargo, etc.
Maritime-Rail Situation in Ports Rail-Port Infrastructures:
– Technical characteristics of the rail freight network
– Rail freight terminal
– Railroad access to ports
– Internal rail network and its integration into the service area
Rail Freight Services:
– Regular services. Exclusive and mixed traffic
– Terminal services
– Economic operators: railway undertakings and operators
– Services at inland sea terminals
Railway Management Models:
– European rail transport policy
– Rail terminals in ports: legislation, division of functions and services
Visit to the Port of Lisbon and the Bobadela Terminal
Visit to the Port of Sines
Visit to the Port of Setúbal
Visit to the Port of Leixões
Train configuration and network characteristics
Road transport companies
Import and/or export companies using these modes of transport
Others (contact us)
Lisbon (Portugal). With visits to the ports of Sines, Setúbal and Leixões
Included in the tuition price are the training materials, Diploma, accommodation, meals (scheduled in the programme) and transfers from the terminals to the hotels.