Training course in maritime-rail intermodality with a focus on port-rail operations
Accessing specific training in intermodal transport and the operations that take place to move between different modes of transport in ports, with a particular focus on rail transport, will allow you to design, build and manage door-to-door logistics operations more efficiently and safely, and will provide you with the tools to analyse direct costs and environmental impact for their subsequent optimisation.
- Maritime and Rail Transport and Logistics. Equipment and transport system by type of traffic: containers, bulk, general cargo, etc.
- Maritime-Rail Situation in Ports Rail-Port Infrastructures:
- Technical characteristics of the rail freight network
- Rail freight terminal
- Railroad access to ports
- Internal rail network and its integration into the service area
- Rail Freight Services:
- Regular services. Exclusive and mixed traffic
- Terminal services
- Economic operators: railway undertakings and operators
- Services at inland sea terminals
- Railway Management Models:
- European rail transport policy
- Rail terminals in ports: legislation, division of functions and services